Putting in the work makes all the difference.
Any staffing agency you go to – warehouse recruitment agencies, manufacturing recruitment agencies, light industrial recruitment agencies – will tell you they understand your challenges.
And they do – sort of. Everyone knows that in the light industrial sector, employers struggle with candidate quality, reliability and safety. That’s a no-brainer. But what about your specific issues? How is a staffing partner to understand your specific goals and problems?
Enter the Stride Staffing Quality Process (SSQP)
What’s the SSQP?
It’s a proactive approach to hiring and workforce management. We take a deep dive into your organization, uncovering hidden problems, identifying obstacles to growth and creating a success roadmap with specific, actionable ideas to improve hiring, onboarding, retention, safety and more. It’s the way light industrial staffing should be done – and only Stride does it.
We’re going to figure out what you really do – and what you really need.
- We’ll identify the true stakeholders – managers, supervisors, floor personnel – and your specific requirements by gathering data on how your business operates.
- We’ll determine your true business objectives, staffing needs, pain points and where we can positively impact on your processes, safety, retention – and your bottom line.
- We’ll document everything for you – staffing levels, process improvements and expected results.
- We’ll develop site-specific screening, hiring, training and orientation plans to bring you the right workers the first time.
- Most importantly – we’re going to follow through and meet our goal to make hiring safe, reliable industrial workers easier for you.
There’s no one-and-done staffing with Stride. We’re here to help you, our candidates and our team succeed – for the long term. Let’s get to work!
From the moment you start working with Stride Staffing, you’re going to know that we have the solution that will best solve your hiring needs.
Highly productive, well-screened workers to help you keep up with production demands. We are fully insured and can provide general liability, EPLI and workers’ compensation insurance for your protection. Someone not working out? Every associate is backed with a four-hour guarantee.
Hire with confidence with our temporary-to-hire option. Smart employers who take advantage of this risk-free chance to assess our candidates end up hiring our associates on full time, 60% of the time – impressive results! Bring some of these awesome people on to your team!
Direct Hire Placement.
Our extensive screening process delivers great people in less time with fewer headaches. You choose from only the best of the best. We 30-60-90 guarantee it (call us – we’ll be glad to tell you more).
Place the employees you choose on Stride’s payroll. We handle benefits, workers’ comp and unemployment claims – you get to be hands-off on the administrative tasks and avoid co-employment risks.
Vendor-on-Premise (VOP) / Onsite Staffing Solutions.
For large temporary workforces, Stride Staffing can provide an on-site coordinator to issue job requisitions, manage payroll, oversee training and handle disciplinary issues. It’s a low-risk, low-stress way to manage a lot of temporary employees – and get the job done.
Light Industrial Positions We Fill.
- Cherry Picker
- Drill Operator
- Extrusion Operator I
- General Labor
- Injection Molding Operator
- Inventory Clerk
- Inventory Control Analyst
- Lift Truck Operator
- Logistics Analyst
- Logistics Coordinator
- Machine Helper
- Machine Operator
- Material Handler
- Milling Machine Operator
- Order Puller
- Pallet Jack Operator
- Production Scheduler
- Production Worker
- Punch Press Operator
- Purchasing Clerk
- Quality Control Inspector
- Reach Truck Driver
- Receiving Supervisor
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk
- Sit-Down Forklift Driver
- Slip Sheet Driver
- Stock Clerk
- Textile Machine Operator
- Warehouse Worker